Join experts in copywriting, content marketing, media and technology for Creative North 2019.
Seven exciting speakers and four quick-fire presenters will give you their take on the future of content: how your industry is changing, how to prepare for and embrace the future, and how you can offer increased value to your clients.
Expect an intensive day of learning, networking and fun, with actionable take-aways from global industry experts.
Take a look at our speakers
Who’s Creative North for?
Creative North: the UK’s annual event for folks in the creative and digital industries.
A day of learning, networking and exploring new creative territories and concepts, Creative North welcomes a diverse audience of:
UX and content designers
Photographers & videographers
In short: people who create content, and the people who collaborate with them.
What’s it all about?
Creative North is about challenging yourself.
Our aim is to give you fascinating insights into established and emerging niches, skills and technologies that exist within the creative industry. We’re not going to teach you the things you should already know.
This is an event where ambitious freelance, agency-based and in-house creatives can come together to enjoy accessible and informative talks by a diverse range of sought-after speakers.
What’s happening on the day?
- We'll post more details closer to the event, so you'll know exactly what to expect. There won’t be a full agenda for a couple of reasons: 1) we may need to rejig things slightly on the day and 2) we don’t want you turning up for that one special speaker then legging it.
It happens. We’ve seen it. You’re better than that.
What time does Creative North start and finish?
- Registration begins at 8:30am, with a chance for some networking over a brew. Our first speaker takes to the stage around 9:00am, and the event finishes at 4:30pm. Afterwards, you're welcome to join us in the theatre bar for a complimentary drink.
Is food and drink included?
- All Creative North delegates get a light breakfast, a hot/buffet lunch, tea and coffee, and a complimentary post-event drink in the theatre bar. Vegetarian and vegan options will be available.
Do you offer group discounts or corporate rates?
- Group bookings of five or more people are eligible for a discount; please contact us for more information.
Will there be workshops or breakout sessions?
- Creative North 2019 won't include any workshops or breakout sessions. Our speakers will each take part in a brief Q&A at the end of their talks, and we're proud to be the first event like this to include a number of rapid-fire presentations. We’ll also hold a post-event debrief afterwards, so you can do some networking over a drink or two.
Do I need to bring anything?
- A pen, a notebook, an open mind, and probably a few business cards too. The usual essentials, too: wallet, phone, keys, clothes. And your ticket, obviously.
What if I’m coming up the night before?
- We’ve partnered with Marketing Manchester to secure a whole host of hotel rooms (in several different hotels) at exclusive rates for our delegates. All you need to book your hotel room is head over to our Accommodation Portal.
And since you’ll be here the night before, we’re hosting a #copywritersunite event - so be sure to pop along and say hello.